EATON ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2220317
EATON ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential utility works on Eaton Road EN1, from outside No.33 Wenlock House, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Eaton Road EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 2 October 2021 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any traffic from entering or proceeding on Eaton Road EN1, from outside No.33 Wenlock House, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order from 6 October 2021 until such time as the works have been completed which is expected to be 2 days.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in operation the diversion route will be Eaton Road, Seaford Road, Fotheringham Road, Southbury Road EN1 and vice versa
Dated 6 October 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation