PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC Oakmead Road, SW12Notice ID: SUT2214795
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC Oakmead Road, SW12
- The Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (Oakmead Road) Order 2021
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 29 September 2021 made the above-mentioned Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Prescribed Routes Order will be to introduce a prohibition of vehicular traffic entering Oakmead Road at its junction with Bedford Hill.
The restriction will not apply to pedal cycles.
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 4 October 2021, and of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six months from the date on which the Order was made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU
4. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 30 September 2021
Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU