PROPOSED WAITING RESTRICTIONS ARABELLA DRIVE, SW15Notice ID: SUT2201121
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED WAITING RESTRICTIONS ARABELLA DRIVE, SW15
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, AND 124 and of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *") Order 20**
1. The general effects of the Order is to introduce double yellow lines ("no waiting at any time") in Arabella Drive between Lincoln Walk and a point outside and opposite the east of the Games Court.
2. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
3. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5278.
4. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/ TM01853) within 21 days of the date of this notice.
Dated 16 September 2021
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU