ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - LONGLEY ROAD SW17Notice ID: SUT2198172
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - LONGLEY ROAD SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Longley Road to facilitate drain inspections on behalf of Thames Water.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Longley Road from the junction with Waterfall Terrace to the junction with Tooting High Street.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 29 September 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 30 September 2021.
Dated this sixteenth day of September 2021.
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU