TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC ORDER 2021 BRAMERTON ROAD BECKENHAMNotice ID: BRI2181155
LONDON BOROUGH OF BROMLEY ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED -SECTION 16A
TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF VEHICULAR TRAFFIC ORDER 2021 BRAMERTON ROAD BECKENHAM
NOTICE OF MAKING AN ORDER
1. THE Council of the London Borough of Bromley HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that in order to enable the holding of the Bramerton Road Street Party on Saturday 11th September 2021 on Bramerton Road Beckenham between Croydon Road and Cherry Tree Walk from 13:00 until 22:00 THEY HAVE MADE an Order the effect of which will be to impose the following restrictions:
The following roads will be closed to through traffic at the times the individual signs are displayed.
Bramerton Road Beckenham - from its junction with Croydon Road to its junction with Cherry Tree Walk.
2. THE prohibitions referred to in paragraph 1 above shall apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
3. THE Order will come into effect at 13:00 on Saturday 11th September 2021 and will end at 22:00.
4. NOTHING in this Order shall prevent pedestrian access at any time to any premises situated on or adjacent to any road to which the Order relates, or to any other premises which are accessible from such a road.
5. ACCESS to properties will be maintained as far as is practicable from either side of the closure as appropriate. Emergency access and egress will be maintained at all times.
6. IF you have any queries regarding this Notice please contact the Council's Environmental Services Department (Traffic Section) on 020 8313 4231.
Director of Environment and Public Protection Bromley Civic Centre
Stockwell Close, Bromley, BR1 3UH
THE LONDON BOROUGH