MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS Carmalt Gardens, SW15; Holmbush Road, SW15; Lower Richmond Road, SW15 and Undine Street, SW17Notice ID: SUT2157118
Wandsworth Borough Council
MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS
Carmalt Gardens, SW15; Holmbush Road, SW15; Lower Richmond Road, SW15 and Undine Street, SW17
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 28 July 2021 made the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46 and 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- The Wandsworth (Tooting Broadway) (Parking Places) (No. 2) Order 2021;
- The Wandsworth (Putney) (Parking Places) (No. 2) Order 2021;
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 595) Order 2021
1. The general effects of the Orders are detailed in the Schedule to this Notice.
2. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, which come Into operation on 2 August 2021 are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made.
3. If any person wishes to question the validity of the Orders or of any of their provisions on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the said Act of 1984 or of any instrument made under the said Act of 1984 has not been complied with, that person may, within 6 weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, apply for the purpose to the High Court.
Carmalt Gardens, SW15 To remove a section of redundant single yellow line and extend the existing permit bay outside 28-32 Carmalt Gardens.
Holmbush Road, SW15 To remove a redundant waiting restriction (marked as single yellow line) and extend existing 'permit holders (A4) only' parking bay at the side of No.22 Lytton Grove.
Lower Richmond Road and Mill Hill Road, SW15 To remove the existing 3 No. echelon parking spaces in front of Putney Lower Common Cemetery immediately east of The Gate House and provide one parallel parking space.
Undine Street, SW17 To redesignate a pay and display bay as a solo motor cycle parking bay with security ground anchors at the side of the Tooting Library.
Dated 29 July 2021
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU