ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - WILNA ROAD SW18Notice ID: SUT2146829
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - WILNA ROAD SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Wilna Road to facilitate gas mains replacement works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Wilna Road
from the junction with Inman Road to the junction with Winfrith Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 26 July 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 4 August 2021.
Dated this twenty-second day of July 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU