ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - GARRATT LANE SW17Notice ID: SUT2146778
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - GARRATT LANE SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Garratt Lane to facilitate Openreach utility works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, there will be a contraflow in effect from number 900 to number 986 Garratt Lane. As a result, the restrictions for the bus lane are suspended so traffic can use
the bus lane. There will be no stopping or waiting at any time while these works are in progress.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 2 August 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 4 August 2021.
Dated this twenty-second day of July 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU