ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - PONSONBY ROAD SW15Notice ID: SUT2146799
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - PONSONBY ROAD SW15
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Ponsonby Road to facilitate UKPN utility works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait as below -
- Ponsonby Road will be closed at the junction with Roehampton Lane, cyclist access will be maintained.
- Alton Road will be closed Southbound, and will have parking restrictions, from the junction with Roehampton Lane to outside the junction with Bessborough Road.
- Bessborough Road will have parking restrictions from the junction with Alton Road to Norley Vale.
There will be no waiting at any time.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 26 July 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 21 October 2021.
Dated this twenty-second day of July 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU