PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS Amerland Road, SW18, Byrne Road, SW12; Henderson Road, SW18; Patten Road, SW18; and Selhurst Close, SW19Notice ID: SUT2146495
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS Amerland Road, SW18, Byrne Road, SW12; Henderson Road, SW18; Patten Road, SW18; and Selhurst Close, SW19
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46 and 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Common and Tooting Bee) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 20";
- The Wandsworth (Clapham South & Balham) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 20";
- The Wandsworth (Putney) (Parking Places) (No. ') Order 20";
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. "") Order 20"
1. The general effects of the Orders are detailed in the Schedule to this Notice.
2. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
3. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5278.
4. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/ TM01854) within 21 days of the date of this notice.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PDF BELOW TO VIEW THE DETAILS
Dated 22 July 2021
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU