ORDNANCE ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2147820
ORDNANCE ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 0239.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Ordnance Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Ordnance Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to restrict traffic on Ordnance Road EN3, as detailed in the schedule below and as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation as detailed in the schedule below. Access for residents would be maintained only as far as the works allows.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; Hertford Road - Green Street - Mollison Ave
Dated 21 July 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted
Ordnance Road EN3, between a point in line with the common boundary of Nos. 233/231 to a point in line with the common boundary of Nos. 213/211
Nature of Restriction and operational date
Road Closure Between 21:00 hours on 6 August 2021 until 06:00 hours on 9 August 2021; and Between 21:00 hours on 13 August 2021 until 06:00 hours on 16 August 2021; and Between 21:00 hours on 6 August 2021 until 06:00 hours on 9 August 2021 or, until the works are completed.