ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - HENDERSON ROAD SW18Notice ID: SUT2143928
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - HENDERSON ROAD SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Henderson Road to facilitate a mobile crane.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Henderson Road outside number 9 to outside number 11. There will be no waiting between 08:00 and 18:00.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 22 July 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 22 July 2021.
Dated this fifteenth day of July 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU