WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14Notice ID: SUT2110419
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -GASKARTH ROAD SW12
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth
has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Gaskarth Road to facilitate a new water connection.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Gaskarth Road from outside number 1 to the junction with Balham Hill. There will be no waiting at any time.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on
15 June 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 18 June 2021.
Dated this tenth day of June 2021.
Town Hall MARK MAIDMENT
Wandsworth, SW18 2PU Interim Chief Executive