ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - RAINHAM CLOSE SW11Notice ID: SUT2104509
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - RAINHAM CLOSE SW11
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Rainham Close to facilitate construction works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no person or vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Rainham Close as follows -
- Rainham Close will be closed from outside number 9 (rear of 42 Bramfield Road) to outside Chatham Hall.
- Disabled parking bay will be relocated to outside number 9 Cobham Close.
- Closure of the Western footway of Northcote Road, from the junction with Halston Close to the junction with Bramfield Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 7 June 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 19 September 2022.
Dated this third day of June 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU