ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - AVOCA ROAD SW17Notice ID: SUT2084707
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - AVOCA ROAD SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Avoca Road to facilitate ducting installation.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait as below -
- Avoca Road closed from the junction with Tooting Bee Road. Closure from 28th May til 31st May.
- Romberg Road closed from the junction with Tooting Bee Road. Closure from 1st June til 11th June.
- Montana Road closed from the junction with Tooting Bee Road. Closure from 12th June to 27th June.
There will be no waiting between the dates specified, at any time.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 28 May 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 27 June 2021.
Dated this thirteenth day of May 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU