ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - BANK LANE SW15Notice ID: SUT2085201
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - BANK LANE SW15
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Bank Lane to facilitate gas maintenance works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Bank Lane: Westbound closure from outside number 11 to the junction with Priory Lane. Parking bays on both sides of the road to be suspended. There will be no waiting between 08:00 and 18:00.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 25 May 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 25 May 2021.
Dated this thirteenth day of May 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU