LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT2086042
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Sutton made the following Order on 10 May 2021 under sections 6, 84 and 124 of and Part III of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended -
2. The Sutton (Speed Limit) (20mph) (Sutton North Area) (No. 2) Order 2021.
3. The general effect of the Order would be to introduce a 20mph speed limit zone in All Saints Road, Angel Hill Drive, Aultone Way, Sutton Avon Close, Benfleet Close, Benhill Road, Benhill Wood Road, Betchworth Close, Bramley Road, Brunswick Road, Burnell Road, Calthorpe Gardens, Chilworth Gardens, Chudleigh Gardens, Constance Road, Cressingham Grove, Danescourt Crescent, Duchess Close, Duke Street, Edinburgh Road, Elgin Road, Glena Mount, Godstone Road, Greenhill, Grennell Close, Grennell Road, Hillview Road, Ivydene Close, Jengar Close, Kendal Gardens, Keswick Close, Lewis Road, Longford Gardens, Lower Road, Milford Grove, Monksdene Gardens, Montpelier Road, Montrose Gardens, Munslow Gardens, Oak Close, Oakhill Road, Oliver Road, Palmerston Road, Sutton, Princes Street, Rose Hill Park West, Roseacre Close, Rosebery Gardens, Rosehill Gardens, St Barnabas Road, Stanmore Gardens, Thicket Crescent, Thicket Road, Upper Vernon Road, Vernon Road, Vine Close, Waverley Avenue, William Road, Woodend and Woodside Road.
4. Copies of the Order, which will come into force on 1 June 2021 and the Council's Statement of Reasons for making the Order may be inspected at the Council's Civic Offices, St Nicholas Way, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 1EA between 9am and 5pm on Monday to Friday.
5. If any person wishes to question the validity of the Order or of any of its provisions on the grounds that it is not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the said Act of 1984 or of any instrument made under the said Act of 1984 has not been complied with, that person may, within 6 weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, apply for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated: 13 May 2021
Group Manager - Highways and Transport