LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)Notice ID: SUT2085963
London Borough of Sutton Public Notices
LONDON BOROUGH OF SUTTON ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1)
1. The Council of the London Borough of Sutton hereby gives notice that in order to facilitate lifting of equipment onto business premises and because these works are being executed on or near the carriageway it made an Order the effect of which is summarised in paragraph 3 below
2. The Order will come into effect on Monday 17 May 2021 between 10pm and 5am with works expected to take 1 night to complete, however the Order will remain in force for 2 months should further works be required.
3. When the works are taking place and the appropriate traffic signs are displayed the Order will temporarily prohibit all vehicular traffic from entering or exiting High Street, Sutton between its junctions with Lodge Place and Manor Place.
4. Emergency access to properties adjacent to the prohibited length of road will be maintained at all times.
5. The prohibitions specified above apply only during such times and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016.
Dated: 13 May 2021
Group Manager - Highways and Transport.