ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - SUMMERSTOWN SW17Notice ID: SUT2078264
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -SUMMERSTOWN SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Summerstown to facilitate the removal of advertising boards.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Summerstown at the advertising boards at the rear of Tesco. There will be no waiting Saturday and Sunday between 08:00 and 17:00.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 15 May 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 16 May 2021.
Dated this sixth day of May 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU