ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - HUNTINGFIELD ROAD SW15Notice ID: SUT2052766
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - HUNTINGFIELD ROAD SW15
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Huntingfield Road to facilitate Thames Water works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Huntingfield Road from outside number 157 to outside number 163. There will be no waiting Monday to Friday at any time.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 19 April 2021 and will remain in place until the works are complete. The order will remain in place for no longer than 18 months, although the works are expected to be complete by 23 April 2021.
Dated this eighth day of April 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU