ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - MAGDALEN ROAD SW18Notice ID: SUT2052735
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - MAGDALEN ROAD SW18
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Magdalen Road to facilitate the safe delivery of materials for Network Rail works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Magdalen Road from the junction with Garratt Lane and the junction with Tranmere Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 17 April 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this eighth day of April 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU