ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - WERTER ROAD SW15Notice ID: SUT2052782
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - WERTER ROAD SW15
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Werter Road to facilitate a crane operation.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Werter Road from the junction of Putney High Street to the service road at the rear of 119 Putney High Street. The one-way restriction will be lifted for these works and the street will become two-way.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 24 April 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this eighth day of April 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU