BRIMSDOWN AVENUE EN3, CROFT ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2051376
BRIMSDOWN AVENUE EN3, CROFT ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential crane works on Brimsdown Avenue, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Brimsdown Avenue EN3 and Croft Road EN3,) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice of the same title published on 31 March 2021 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected].
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily restrict Traffic, as and when directed by traffic signs, from entering, proceeding, waiting, loading and unloading in the streets specified in the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate between the dates specified in the Schedule, only when the appropriate signage is displayed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in the schedule to this notice in each case.
Dated 7 April 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
See table attached below: