PROPOSED PARKING CHANGES AND ONE-WAY WORKING Mellison Road, SW17Notice ID: SUT2048514
Wandsworth Borough Council
PROPOSED PARKING CHANGES AND ONE-WAY WORKING
Mellison Road, SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004: -
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. "*) Order 20"
- The Wandsworth (Tooting Broadway) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 20".
- The Wandsworth (Prescribed Route) (No. ') Order 20".
2. The general effect of the Orders will be: -
(a) To introduce one-way working in Mellison Road, the effect being that no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to proceed in Mellison Road between its junctions with Sellincourt Riad and Hinley Road other than a direction from south-west to north-east. An exemption will be permitted for cycles.
(b) To remove 30m of parking bay and installation of double yellow line (double yellow lines) along the northern kerb.
(c) To remove 25m of parking bay and installation of double yellow lines along the southern kerb of Mellison Road.
(d) To remove 23.3m of single yellow line with double yellow lines along the southern kerb of Mellison Road, as shown on the attached drawing
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 8201.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1841) within 21 days if the date if this Notice.
Dated 1 April 2021.
Interim Chief Executive
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU