BRIMSDOWN AVENUE EN3, CROFT ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2045212
BRIMSDOWN AVENUE EN3, CROFT ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential crane works on Brimsdown Avenue, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield proposes to make the Enfield (Croft Road EN3, Brimsdown Avenue EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily restrict Traffic, as and when directed by traffic signs, from entering, proceeding, waiting, loading and unloading in the streets specified in the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate between the dates specified in the Schedule, only when the appropriate signage is displayed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in the schedule to this notice in each case.
Dated 31 March 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
See table attached below:
Croft Road, Redlands Road, Bell Lane, Brimsdown Avenue and vice
Brimsdown Avenue between its junction with Bell Lane and Leys Road East
Brimsdown Avenue, Croft Road,
Redlands Road, Bell Lane and vice versa.