CARTERHATCH ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT2003407
CARTERHATCH ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8370 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Carterhatch Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Carterhatch Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to restrict traffic on Carterhatch Road from;
(i) entering and proceeding "at any time" between its junction with Westmoor Road and its junction with Swan Way; and
(ii) from waiting and loading between the common boundary of Nos. 164/162 and 154/156; and
(iii)from waiting and loading between the common boundary of Nos. 127/129 and 123/121, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 2 March 2021 and would continue in force for 2 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion routes will be via;
- Hertford Road EN3 - Green Street - Westmoor Road -Carterhatch Road & vice versa; or
- Hertford Road EN3 - Addison Road - The Sunny Road -Carterhatch Road - Green Street - Westmoor Road -Hertford Road EN3 & vice versa.
Dated 17 February 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation