BULLSMOOR WAY EN8 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1975292
BULLSMOOR WAY EN8 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Traffic & Transportation on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Bullsmoor Way EN8, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Bullsmoor Way EN8) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2021 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to:
(i) prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Bullsmoor Way EN8 at its junctions with Bullsmoor Ride and Bullsmoor Gardens; and
(ii) prohibit traffic from waiting and loading on Bullsmoor Way between its junction with Bullsmoor Ride and the common boundaries of 21/23 Bullsmoor Ride on both the north and south sides, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation "at any time" on 25 January 2021 and will continue in force for 12 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be via; Bullsmoor Ride, Bullsmoor Gardens, Bullsmoor Way and vice versa. Access will be maintained for residents for the duration of the said works.
Dated 20 January 2021
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation