ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14Notice ID: SUT1960459
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -DAYLESFORD AVENUE SW15
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Daylesford Avenue to facilitate gas mains replacement works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Daylesford Avenue along the even number side from the junction with Upper Richmond Road down to the junction with Langside Avenue.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 12 January 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this thirty-first day of December 2020.
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive