ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14Notice ID: SUT1960381
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE - CABUL ROAD SW11
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Cabul Road to facilitate Thames Water utility works.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or
wait along Cabul Road from the junction with Takhar Mews to the junction with Rowena Crescent.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on
12 January 2021 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this thirty-first day of December 2020.
Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive