GREEN STREET EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1906946
GREEN STREET EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential level crossing inspections on Green Street EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Green Street EN3) (No.4) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs to enter or proceed in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and will continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case.
NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice of the same title published on 4 November 2020 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.]
Dated 11 November 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Green Street -10 metres either side of Brimsdown Level Crossing
Coming into operation 2
18/19 November 2020 between the hours of 23.15pm - 05.00am; and 19/20 November 2020 until works have been completed
Diversion Route 3
Green Street, Mollison Avenue, Nags Head Road, Hertford Road EN3, Green Street and vice versa