ORDNANCE ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1901785
ORDNANCE ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service on 020 8379
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential level crossing works on Ordnance Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Ordnance Road EN3)(No.5) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs to enter or proceed in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access would be maintained for residents for the duration of the said works.
Dated 4 November 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Ordnance Road EN3 Enfield Lock Level Crossing - 20 metres either side of the crossing
Coming into operation 2
16/17 November 2020 - 19/20 November 2020 between the hours of 11.15pm - 05.00am or until works have been completed
Diversion Route 3
Mollison Avenue, Hertford Road