ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE -ROWENA CRESCENT SW11Notice ID: SUT1876874
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14
TEMPORARY CLOSURE -ROWENA CRESCENT SW11
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth has made an order to restrict vehicular movement in Rowena Crescent to facilitate a gas mains connection.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall enter, proceed or wait along Rowena Crescent from the junction with Cabul Road to outside number 41.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Network Management section -telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 19 October 2020 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this fifteenth day of October 2020.
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive Town Hall Wandsworth, SW18 2PU