STOCKINGSWATER LANE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1869642
STOCKINGSWATER LANE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highways Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Stockingswater Lane EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Stockingswater Lane EN3)(No.2)(Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Stockingswater Lane at its junction with Mollison Avenue, in the London Borough of Enfield, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 22 October 2020 and will continue in force for 3 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; Mollison Avenue EN3, Braithwaite Road, Stockingswater Lane and vice versa.
Dated 7 October 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation