THE GREEN N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1872490
THE GREEN N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential carriageway re-surfacing works on The Green N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (The Green N9) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on the southbound bus lane, on The Green N9 for approximately 200 metres, between Edmonton Green train station and a point approximately 20 metres east of the entrance to Edmonton Green bus station, as and when directed by signage,
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 19 October 2020 and would continue in force between the hours of 8pm-5am for 1 night or until works are completed. Access for residents will be maintained only as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force the diversion route will be via; - Monmouth Road, Plevna Road.
Dated 7 October 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation