GREEN STREET EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1846608
GREEN STREET EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Green Street EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Green Street EN3)(No.2)(Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily restrict traffic as detailed in the schedule to this notice, and as directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to police or emergency services personnel if works allow.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation as specified in the schedule below and would continue in force for 1 night or until works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be as specified in the schedule below.
Dated 16 September 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Dates & Nature of Restriction
Green Street -between Jute Lane and Brimsdown Avenue
Road Closure -27/28 September 2020 between 10pm-5am
Green Street, Hertford Road, EN3 Nags Head Road, Mollison avenue
Green Street junction with Brimsdown Avenue
No Entry - 27/28 September 2020 for 1 night or until works are completed_