TRINITY AVENUE EN1 AND KENT DRIVE EN4 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1804067
TRINITY AVENUE EN1 AND KENT DRIVE EN4 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services Highway Services on 020 8379 3478.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highway improvement works on Trinity Avenue EN1 and Kent Drive EN4, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Trinity Avenue EN1 and Kent Drive EN4) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit traffic, as and when directed by traffic signs, from entering or proceeding in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access would be maintained for residents only as far as the works allow.
Dated 5 August 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted _1
Trinity Avenue - between First Avenue and Melbourne Way
Kent Drive -whole road
Coming into Operation _2_
17 August 2020 between the hours of 8-6pm for 1 day or until works are completed_
17 August 2020 for 5 days or until works are completed
Diversion Route 3
First Avenue, St. Mark's Road, Leighton Road, Ladbroke Road.
Westpole Avenue, Sussex Way and vice versa_