CARTERHATCH ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1789512
CARTERHATCH ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Carterhatch Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Carterhatch Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Carterhatch Road;
i) between the common boundary of Nos. 156/158 to its junction with The Hatch; and
ii) between the common boundary of Nos. 121/123, to its junction with Westmoor Road, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 28 July 2020 and will continue in force for 4 days or until works are completed. Access for residents will be maintained as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via;
>■ Hertford Road EN3, Green Street, Westmoor Road, Carterhatch
Road and vice versa; or »■ Hertford Road EN3, Addison Road, The Sunny Road,
Carterhatch Road and vice versa.
Dated 22 July 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation