HAZELWOOD LANE N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1782736
HAZELWOOD LANE N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Hazelwood Lane N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Hazelwood Lane N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding, parking, waiting, loading and unloading on Hazelwood Lane, at its junction with Lynbridge Gardens, to the common boundary of Nos. 101/103 Hazelwood Lane and a point in line with the rear of No.2 Lynbridge Gardens, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation between the hours of 8.30am-5.30pm on 28 July 2020 and would continue in force for 3 days or until works are completed. Access for residents will be maintained only as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via; Connaught Gardens, Hedge Lane, Lightcliffe Road, Hazelwood Lane.
Dated 15 July 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation