BEAMISH ROAD N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1782757
BEAMISH ROAD N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Beamish Road N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Beamish Road N9) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Beamish Road, from its junction with Millbrook Road to the common boundary of Nos.9/11, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 28 July 2020 and would continue in force for 4 days or until works are completed. Access for residents will be maintained only as far as the works allow.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be
? Millbrook Road, Bury Street, Kenwood Road and vice versa; or
? Milbrook road, Croyland Road, Kenwood Road and vice versa. Dated 15 July 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation