PERSONALISED DISABLED PERSON'S PARKING PLACESNotice ID: WAT1732634
PERSONALISED DISABLED PERSON'S PARKING PLACES -ALBANY ROAD EN3, AMBERLEY ROAD N13, AUCKLAND CLOSE EN1, BELMONT AVENUE N9, BUSH HILL ROAD N21, CLIVE ROAD EN1, COLVILLE ROAD N9, CROFT ROAD EN3, CUCKOO HALL LANE N9, DEANSWAY N9, GOLDSDOWN ROAD ENS, GORDON ROAD N9, GRANT CLOSE N14, HAWKSMEAD CLOSE EN3, HAZELBURY LANE N9, HAWKSMEAD CLOSE EN3, HEDGE LANE N13, HERTFORD ROAD ENS, HERTFORD ROAD N9, HOLMWOOD ROAD ENS, KINGSMEAD AVENUE N9, KINGSWAY EN3, LARMANS ROAD EN3, LATYMER ROAD N9, LINCOLN ROAD EN1, LONSDALE DRIVE EN2, LOPEN ROAD N18, MAIDSTONE ROAD N11, MANOR ROAD EN2, MERTON ROAD EN2, MORLEY HILL EN2, MOTTINGHAM ROAD N9, NORTH CIRCULAR ROAD N13, NORTH ROAD N9, NURSERY ROAD N14, OLLERTON ROAD N11, PALMERSTON CRESCENT N13, PARK AVENUE N13, POYNTER ROAD EN1, PRETORIA ROAD NORTH N18, RAMNEY DRIVE EN3, RIVERWAY N13, ST EDMUNDS ROAD N9, ST JOSEPHS ROAD N9, SANDHURST ROAD N9, SEDCOTE ROAD EN3, SHELDON ROAD N18, SNELLS PARK N18, SOLNA ROAD N21, SWEET BRIAR GROVE N9, VICTORIA ROAD N9, (BAY IN SUNNYSIDE ROAD SOUTH), WARWICK ROAD N18, WEIR HALL ROAD N18, WESTOE ROAD N9 AND WOOLMER ROAD N18.
REVOKED PERSONALISED DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACES - CHASE ROAD N14 BAY NO.078, CROYLAND ROAD N9 BAY NO. 104, CUCKOO HALL LANE N9 BAY NO. 029, ELSTREE GARDENS N9 BAY NO. 250, HENLEY ROAD N18, BAY N0.257, LIGHTCLIFFE ROAD N13, BAY NO.163, MELLING DRIVE EN1 BAY NO.066, THE LARCHES BAY N0.177 AND WINCHESTER ROAD N9 BAY NO.180.
REVOKED DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACES - BOSWORTH ROAD N11, COLVILLE ROAD N9, CARTERHATCH ROAD EN3, GOLDSDOWN ROAD ENS, GORDON ROAD N9, HEDGE LANE N13, HERTFORD ROAD N9, HERTFORD ROAD ENS, KINGSMEAD AVENUE N9, KINGSWAY EN3, LINCOLN ROAD EN1, LONSDALE DRIVE EN2, MAIDSTONE ROAD N11, MILLBROOK ROAD N9, MOORFIELD ROAD ENS, PRETORIA ROAD NORTH N18, PRUDEN CLOSE N14, RIVERWAY N13, ST EDMUNDS ROAD N9, SCOTLAND GREEN ROAD NORTH EN3 AND SHELDON ROAD N18.
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8132 0989.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield (the Council) have made the Enfield (Free Parking Places) (Personalised Disabled Persons) (No.1) Order 2020 and the Enfield (Free Parking Places) (Disabled Persons) (No. 2) Order 2020 under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Orders which will come into operation on 8 June 2020 will be to:
(a) designate a personalised disabled person's parking place in the streets specified in the first paragraph of the heading to this Notice in which a disabled person's vehicle which displays a valid personalised disabled person's parking place permit issued by the Council, may be left therein;
(b) remove certain personalised disabled persons' parking places in the streets specified in the second paragraph of the heading to this Notice, which are no longer required; and
(c) remove certain disabled persons' parking places in the streets specified in the third paragraph of the heading to this Notice, which are no longer required.
(NOTE: these bays were originally proposed together with an amendment to the disabled persons personalised permit holder bay No. 052 for Medcalf Road EN3. However, because there are outstanding objections in connection with this bay, the Council have deferred a decision for the time being on amendments to this bay until such time as those objections have been considered.
3. Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic the made orders and plans cannot currently be inspected at the Civic Centre. However, in line with guidance from the Department for Transport, the following alternative arrangements have been made:
a) The made order and plan can be inspected online at:
b) Copies of the made orders and plans can also be obtained by calling 020 8132 0989, by emailing
or by writing to Traffic & Transportation (quoting reference TG 1430), Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD.
4. Copies of the Orders may be purchased from Traffic and Transportation, The Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middx EN1 3XD.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulation made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks of the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 27 May 2020.
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation