RADNOR GARDENS EN1, THE VINERIES N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1726272
RADNOR GARDENS EN1, THE VINERIES N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further Information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential carriageway re-surfacing works on Radnor Gardens EN1 and The Vineries N21 the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Radnor Gardens EN1, The Vineries N21) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, from entering and proceeding in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access would be maintained for residents only as far as the works allow.
Dated 20 May 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Coming into operation 2
Diversion Route 3
Radnor Gardens - 1 June 2020 between No Diversion
the hours of 8am-6pm for 10 days or until the works are completed.
this is a cul de sac
The Vineries -Whole Road
17 June 2020 b
between No Diversion
the hours of 8for 9 days or
Sam-6pm - this is a cul until the de sac
works are completed.