GRAEME ROAD EN1 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1726133
GRAEME ROAD EN1 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Graeme Road EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Graeme Road EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020.
NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice titled GRAHAM ROAD EN1 published on 13 May 2020 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.] under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Graeme Road EN1, between the common boundary of Nos. 1/3 and 13/15, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 23 May 2020 and will continue in force for 3 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via;
- Baker Street, Churchbury Road, Churchbury Lane and;
- Baker Street, Parsonage Lane, Churchbury Lane
Access will be maintained for residents only as far as the works allow.
Dated 20 May 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation