EASTBURY AVENUE EN1 AND CHASE SIDE EN2 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1726179
EASTBURY AVENUE EN1 AND CHASE SIDE EN2 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further Information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highway works on Eastbury Avenue EN1 and Chase Side EN2, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Eastbury Avenue EN1 and Chase Side EN2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, from entering and proceeding in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and will continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access will be maintained for residents only as far as the works allow.
Dated 20 May 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Coming into operation 2
Diversion Route 3
27 May 2020 -4 June 2020
Northbound - Willow Road, Carterhatch Lane, Middleton Avenue, Inverness Avenue and;
Southbound -Inverness Avenue, Canonbury Road, Churchbury Lane, Tenniswood Road, Willow Road.
between the hours
of 8am-6pm for 6 days or until the works are completed.
Chase Side EN2 -between Church Street and Chase Green Avenue
28 May 2020 between the hours of 9pm-5am for 2 nights or until works are completed and;
4 June 2020 between the hours of 9pm-5am for 2 nights or until the works are completed.
Church Street EN2, The Town EN2, Silver Street EN1, Baker Street EN1, Parsonage Lane EN2, Chase Side EN2