GRAHAM ROAD EN1 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1718396
GRAHAM ROAD EN1 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Graham Road EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Graham Road EN1)(Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Graham Road EN1, between the common boundary of Nos. 1/3 and 13/15, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 23 May 2020 and would continue in force for 3 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via;
- Baker Street, Churchbury Road, Churchbury Lane and;
- Baker Street, Parsonage Lane, Churchbury Lane
Access would be maintained for residents only as far as the works allow.
Dated 13 May 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation