LEYLAND AVENUE EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONNotice ID: WAT1641690
LEYLAND AVENUE EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Leyland Avenue EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Leyland Avenue EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Leyland Avenue EN3- at its junction with Carterhatch Road and Lindhill Close, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 16 March 2020 and would continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via;
- Carterhatch Road, Brimsdown Avenue, Fouracres, Leyland Avenue; or
- Carterhatch Road, Greenwood Avenue, Fouracres, Leyland Avenue.
Access would be maintained for residents only as far as the works allow.
Dated 4 March 2020
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation