TURKEY STREET EN1 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1601275
TURKEY STREET EN1 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Turkey Street EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Turkey Street EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding between the common boundaries of Nos. 85/86 and Nos. 140/138, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 17 February 2020 and will continue in force for 3 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be;
Elsinge Road, Lackmore Road, Bullsmoor Lane, A10 Great Cambridge Road EN1 or;
A10 Great Cambridge Road EN1, Carterhatch Lane, Hertford Road EN1.
6. Access will be maintained for residents only as far as the works allow.
Dated 12 February 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation