PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS CABUL ROAD, SW11Notice ID: SUT1571227
Wandsworth Borough Council
PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS CABUL ROAD, SW11
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- The Wandsworth (Battersea) (Parking Places) (No. *J Order 202*
2. The general effect of the Order would be to introduce 10 metres of parking space outside No. 21 Cabul Road, bringing the Order in line with the on-street layout.
The general effect of the Order would be to introduce 10 metres of parking space outside No. 21 Cabul Road, bringing the Order in line with the on-street layout.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01784) by 14 February 2020.
Dated 23 January 2020
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive