HERTFORD ROAD, (BETWEEN NORTHERN ARM OF BROADLANDS AVENUE AND GREEN STREET) -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1566255
HERTFORD ROAD, (BETWEEN NORTHERN ARM OF BROADLANDS AVENUE AND GREEN STREET) -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highway improvement works on Hertford Road EN3 the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Hertford Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 20 January 2020 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit traffic, as detailed in the schedule to this notice and as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 25 January 2020 and will continue for 5 nights or until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in the Schedule to this notice.
Dated 22 January 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Hertford Road EN3, between the junction of the northern arm of Broadlands Avenue and Green Street EN3
Wickham Close at junction with Hertford Road
Tyberry Road at junction with Hertford Road
Nature of Restriction
Hertford Road. Carterhatch Lane, A10 Great Cambridge Road, Southbury Road, Hertford Road and Vice Versa
N/A - access for residents will be maintained as far as works allow
From the north: Brick Lane, Mapleton Road & Tyberry Road.
From the south: Southbury Road, A10, Carterhatch Lane, Hertford Road, Brick Lane, Mapleton Road & Tyberry Road
* Dates may be altered /extended if necessary to ensure completion of the works