HERTFORD ROAD, PITFIELD WAY, ALBANY PARK AVENUE AND RILEY ROAD EN3 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1566249
HERTFORD ROAD, PITFIELD WAY, ALBANY PARK AVENUE AND RILEY ROAD EN3 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highway improvement works on Hertford Road EN3 Pitfield Way, Albany Park Avenue and Riley Road EN3 the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Hertford Road EN3 and side) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 20 January 2020 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit traffic, as detailed in the schedule to this notice and as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 24 January 2020 and will continue until 29 July 2020 or until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in the Schedule to this notice.
Dated 22 January 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Hertford Road EN3 from the common boundary of 315/315 to its junction with Crest Drive.
Albany Park Avenue
Nature of Restriction
At any time waiting and loading restrictions on both sides of the road
Revocation of one way working
Road closure and prohibition of waiting and loading on both sides of the road for approximately 25 metres from junction with Hertford Road
Eastfield Road, Albany Park Avenue and vice versa
Ingersoll Road, Elmore Road and vice versa
* Dates may be altered /extended if necessary to ensure completion of the works