PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS VANT ROAD, SW17Notice ID: SUT1548733
Wandsworth Borough Council PROPOSED MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS VANT ROAD, SW17
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- The Wandsworth (Tooting Broadway) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 20**
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. ***) Order 20**.
2. The general effect of the Orders would be: in Vant Road, to remove a length of permit parking bay from the boundary of 73/75 Vant Road, westwards for a distance of 4.5m and replace with a single yellow line operating between 9.30am and 5.30pm on Mondays to Saturdays inclusive.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01779) by 31 January 2020
Dated 9 January 2020
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive